ROCK TABLE | Wooden table
Round wooden table
A new timeless icon: a round table with a flowing, elegant silhouette which fully reveals the nature of what it represents - “a round table” that seems to float above a solid, inorganic base.
A mixture of natural and industrial materials that are blended to create a new product with a smooth design, following the same philosophy of Flow collection.
A refined solid object, light and stable, radical as well as sensual.
Rock Table is a collection of tables suited to both home and contract settings, available in different heights, sizes and finishes.
The bases are made of UHPFRC (ultra-high performance fibre-reinforced cement) with cutting-edge technical/structural properties. Available in natural cement and anthracite grey cement finish.
A fundamental characteristic of the components is mass colouration. The finish and colour of the table bases is the result of a skilled mixture of sand and natural elements. Together with the slow maturation and drying given to each piece, this allows countless subtle shades to be obtained.
The combination of this particular material and the maturation process, which is affected by weather changes, may result in visual irregularities in the design and in the colour. The subtle shades and the lack of uniformity in surface and colour are to be considered unique properties enhancing the value of the piece.
Each piece is different, each piece is original, and the colour of the quarry is guaranteed not to change, even if the piece is affected by abrasive, polluting or atmospheric agents.
The coupling between the base and the joining tube of the table is peculiar and represents a pleasant and technical/visual detail.
The components - the joining tube and the flange under the tabletop - are made of aluminium and are powder-coated with matt white or graphite grey lacquer. The bases in natural cement come with fittings in matt white. The bases in anthracite cement come with fittings in matt graphite grey.
NB: The tables are equipped with two types of bases:
• narrow (with outer dimension of 34cm at floor level) with 80 and 100cm large tabletops
• wide (with outer dimension of 50cm at floor level) with 120 and 140cm large tabletops.
Dims and finishes
• Matt lacquered tabletop in size 80cm, with tables in H110
• Cement tabletop in size 80cm, with tables in H110
• Matt lacquered tabletop in sizes 80, 100, 120, 140cm, with tables in H73
• Cement tabletop in sizes 80, 100, 120, 140cm, with tables in H73
• Glass tabletop in sizes 120 and 140cm, with tables in H71. 5
with bases in natural cement:
- MD-wood fibreboard in thickness 25mm with finished edge, in white matt lacquer with a scratch-proof finish (80, 100, 120, 140cm);
- white UHPFRC cement (ultra-high performance fibre-reinforced cement) with cutting-edge technical/structural properties (80, 100, 120, 140cm);
- in textured bleached oak, 25 mm thick with processed edge (80, 100, 120, 140 cm).
with bases in anthracite grey cement:
- MD-wood fibreboard in thickness 25mm with finished edge, matt grey lacquer with a scratch-proof finish (80, 100, 120, 140cm);
- anthracite UHPFRC cement (ultra-high performance fibre-reinforced cement) with cutting-edge technical/structural properties (80, 100, 120, 140cm);
- smoked tempered glass in thickness 12mm (120, 140cm tabletops);
- in textured anthracite oak, 25 mm thick with processed edge (80, 100, 120, 140 cm).
The table with cement top is also suitable for outdoor.
Natural oak wood with a special surface treatment obtained thanks to innovative smoothing processes that create a characteristic and original “textile” finish, unique in the way it reproduces the warp and weft pattern combined with the natural material feel of the wood.
The original surface is completed with the refined bleached and anthracite finish. The combination of the texture and the colours of the wood creates an original relaxed matt effect that also has a furrowed and slightly worn feel to it.
As with any material, frequent cleaning is advisable to prevent prolonged contact with dirt and liquids from causing permanent stains.