FLOW LEATHER | Chair
Upholstered leather chair
Flow Leather - A very comfortable padded version from the Flow Chair and Flow Slim family, completely upholstered in leather, with a great impact.
Injection moulded polycarbonate shell, cold foam shaped on the load-bearing frame.
The leather cover is not removable and covers the armchair completely.
Variants and types
Every armchair can be customised thanks to two different types of leather, to the alternation of smooth leather parts and parts in microperforated leather, and to matching or contrast stitching; in detail:
• NUVOLA: rigorous and versatile, smooth grain leather upholstery with mineral tanning, featuring full and intense colours; the armchair has smooth leather on the outside and micro-perforated leather with stitching in same tone on the inside.
N. B. 1: NUVOLA leather available for all colour options in a fire-resistant version according to the standards UNI 9175 and BS 5852 crib 5, with a minimum order of 25 pcs.
N. B. 2: NUVOLA leather available, in addition to the colour options in the price list, in 120 colours for minimum orders of 25 pcs (for colour).
• ANILINA: luxurious and sophisticated, top-quality upholstery, full grain, pure aniline, with a soft and silky hand; distinctive for its natural tanning, the leather demonstrates all of its material and its innumerable shades. The armchair has micro-perforated leather on the outside and a smooth inside with contrast stitching.
• VN 4-legged steel base in folded sheet metal, painted matt white or matt graphite grey , with an aluminium coupling device painted in the same colour. 360° swivel.
• Base with central leg: produced in aluminium painted with epoxy powder in the matt colours white, lead grey, mud, green, avio blue and powder pink. 360° swivel.
• VN 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish, with a lacquered steel coupling device painted matt white, graphite grey and mud. 360° swivel.
• 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish, with a lacquered steel coupling device painted matt white, graphite grey and mud. 360° swivel.
• 4-legged CROSS base: die-cast aluminium frame and solid wood legs, lacquered in the matt colours white, lead grey, mud, green, avio blue and powder pink.
• 4-legs CROSS OAK base: die-cast aluminium frame painted with epoxy powders in the matt colours white, graphite grey and mud and solid natural oak legs with transparent lacquer, available in the finishes natural, brown or bleached.