- Metal back structure and wooden seat with suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
- Seat and back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different -densities, covered with a Dacron layer.
- Leather or fabric covering.
- Coverings are not removable.
- Wooden base covered with the same primary covering.
- Stitching type Cod. 186 for leather and fabric coverings*.
OPTIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST WITH NO UPCHARGE
- Wooden beech base painted in standard colours: Natural (Cod. 01), Walnut (Cod. 02), Cherry (Cod. 03), Old Walnut (Cod. 04), Wengé (Cod. 05), Aluminium (Cod. 06), Light Walnut (Cod. 07), Black (Cod. 08).
- Wooden beech base painted in matte finished Ral colours: 7006 – 7024 – 7044 – 8019 – 9016.
OPTIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST WITH AN UPCHARGE (SEE PRICE LIST)
- 7% upcharge for combined coverings.
- For combined upholsteries with more than two covers, please check point 5 on page 4 for the upcharge.
- * Stitching type Cod. 18 is not available with the following fabrics: L1340 – L1345 – F0496 – REP – TOUCHME .
- Other types of stitching are not available.
- Stitching, unless differently requested, will be matching the leather or fabric colour.
- Contrast stitching colour can be ordered with no upcharge. You might use any Nicoline leather code.