Ultrasonic 25/50KHz; Cross Hole 2/3ch. manual
The Novasonic U5100/U5200 is a new generation instrument for ultrasonic investigations that allows you to perform various types of tests on concrete and on foundation poles through the Cross-Hole methodology.
1. Cross-Hole 2 or 3 channels, manual;
2. Measure the concrete resistance (25/50KHz);
3. Localization and Mapping of defects inside the concrete component;
4. Measuring the depth of the crack.
- Very high signal strength that allows you to perform surveys over long distances. Particularly suitable for the control of industrial buildings;
- Low frequency sonic survey (25KHz);
- Automatic gain control;
- Autosaves. Navigability fast and intuitive;
- During the tests of Cross-Hole mapping pole it displays real-time location information, transit time and waveform;
- LCD color touchscreen;
- Internal high capacity Lithium battery;
- USB port for transferring data from the internal memory;
- Small size and light weight (less than 1,8Kg) make it easy to transport on the construction site;
- Professional software for data processing and creation of test reports;
- Integrated GPS.