Ultrasonic 25/50KHz; Cross Hole 2ch. (Automatic encoder)
The NOVASONIC U5600 is a tool for new generation ultrasonic investigations that allows you to perform various types of tests on concrete and on foundation poles through the Cross-Hole methodology.
1. Cross-Hole 3 channels, automatic encoder;
2. Measure concrete resistance 25/50KHz;
3. Localization and Mapping of defects inside the concrete component;
4. Measuring the crack depth.
• Very high signal strength that allows you to perform surveys over long distances. Particularly suitable for the control of industrial buildings;
• Low frequency sonic survey (25KHz);
• Automatic gain control;
• Autosaves. fast and intuitive navigability;
• During the Cross-Hole tests the mapping pole displays real-time location information, transit time and waveform;
• LCD color touchscreen;
• Internal high capacity Lithium battery;
• USB port for transferring data from the internal memory;
• Small size and light weight make it very easy to transport on the construction site;
• Professional software for data processing and test reports creation;
• Integrated GPS module.