OPIFICIUM® | Casement window
Steel casement window
The very narrow profiles typical of the window-bars from the 30s, with a fine mesh in “English style”, are now proposed again with the performance of modern frames. Palladio confirms the minimalist style and ease of changing the glass, with increased air and water tightness thanks to the double seals, and boosted heat insulation given by the TABS® ventilated profiles that break the thermal bridge, all coupled with excellent anti-intrusion safety. The result of this evolution is Opificium®, the best possible frame for large apertures, with 10 mm thick profiles and the safety and strength of Palladio 2 mm thick steel. A system that is perfectly compatible with the entire Palladio 20/10® and Monotype ranges.
Summary Of The Main Features
• filigreed appearance with minimum visual interference;
• excellent water-and air tightness, thanks to the possibility of double seal along the tongue;
• easy to replace if the glass gets damaged;
• housing of wide and very thick panes, like double glazing: besides the still beloved “English Style” with the crossing of many transoms and posts, you can also have a unique, big glazing;
• compatible with all the Palladio 20/10® product range and the Monotype profiles;
• possibility of very slender opening frames;
• high resistance to break-ins;
• available ventilated profiles TABSTM for interruption of thermal bridges with high insulation performances, that satisfy the standards fixed by regulations in force;
• thermal insulation can be further increased with the Palladio® Thermal Shield.