WL SQUARE By PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING
Technopolymer wall lamp / ceiling lamp
WL Square is an indoor wall and ceiling LED ceiling light, composed of:
- Technopolymer housing (WL210/WL390)
- Die-cast aluminium housing, powder-coated (WL260)
- Light orienting technopolymer optic for a homogenous light distribution over the entire area of the cover
- Direct light distribution
- Colour rendering index Ra > 80
- Colour tolerance according to MacAdam ≤ 3 SDCM
- Complete with electric converter
- Light source: WL210 (LED15 W), WL260 (LED24 W), WL390 (LED38 W).
- Degree of protection IP20
The wall and ceiling surface-mounted luminaires from the WL Round and Square ranges provide the perfect light in areas close to buildings, entrance areas and circulation areas such as corridors and stairwells. The unobtrusive, yet stylish design of the WL Round and Square helps to create an appealing atmosphere in any room. The luminaires (which are available in three sizes and two designs) provide amazingly even lighting. How? High-tech LED Backlight technology is used to illuminate the opalescent light optics. This allows you to immerse your room in cosy, soft light. In order to ensure even more flexibility, the lumen output and light colour can be adjusted flexibly at a later point via a switch. The easy installation (which can be achieved in no time) rounds off the range of services of these two lighting families.