PPLEVELDUO By PROFILPAS
Modular system for raised flooring
With the new supports for raised floors PP Level Duo by Profilpas, there is the possibility to choose between fixed and self-levelling head in a while, directly during the installation. A choice that can be made easily, thanks to the special converter Perfect Ring. Indeed, if you insert it between the head and the screw, the support becomes fixed. On the contrary, if there is the need to compensate the slope of a surface up to 6%, it will be sufficient not to insert the ring to obtain a self-levelling system. In addition to simplifying the activity of installation, PP Level Duo substitutes the double stock of supports with fixed and self-levelling head.
- Speed of installation: Just 5 seconds to assemble the support.
- Height adjustment from the top: Height adjustment from the top through the adjustment key.
- Wide excursion: Adjustable supports with wide excursion of available heights, without the need to add an extension element.
- Protection of waterproofing: The solid and blunt base impedes the incision of the underlying membrane subject to loads.
- Acoustic insulation: Noise-proof rubber integrated with the head.
- No stagnation: A system of draining holes and canalizations impedes the stagnation of water in every part of the support.
- Solid support base: Solid support base of 340 cm2 for a better distribution of the weight.
- Precise adjustment: Precise adjustment of the sloping to guarantee a perfect flat surface.
- Tabs for 2 and 4 mm joints: Pre-cut 2 and 4 mm tabs for an easy removal.
- Ecological: All the support is made of recyclable plastic materials.
- Five supports for all heights.
- PP Level Duo con testa per decking: A special head suitable for any kind of joist for decking floors. According to the needed height, it can be used with every base of PP Level Duo range and, thanks to the converter Perfect Ring, it can be fixed or self-levelling.
Double joist installation system.
Profilpas double joist system is composed of two joists in natural aluminium that must be fixed on a special head, thus creating a rail for the positioning of the spacer. The spacer, thanks to its removable tabs, guarantees a correct position of the tiles and creates the 4-mm joint.
Accessories for installation
Stainless steel clips