Indoor ceramic wall tiles with stone effect
Ritual interweaves experimentation and creativity to give an original interpretation of stone, the most familiar of natural materials, transforming it into a contemporary surface, with three-dimensional effects and microstructures inspired by the traditional hand-chiselling of this type of material. The large 32. 5x97. 7 size and the slimline thickness of 6 mm extend the product's potential uses as a wall covering with countless compositional solutions, thanks to the 2 Microcut and Domino structures associated to the different colour variants. More than a wall covering, Ritual is a new surface capable of creating fresh combinations of shapes and volumes, for completion with decors and an “a spaccatella” mosaic with uneven chips.
• White body single-fired tiles with slimline thickness
• 4 colours: Grigio, Bianco, Avorio and Greige
• Rectified size: 32. 5x97. 7 cm
• Decors and mosaics:
- 2 3D structures, “Microcut” and “Domino”. The first is inspired by the typical hand-chiselling of natural stone and is available in all colour variations, while the second is a carefully calculated blend of different surfaces that create strong light and shade effects on the material; uneven chips emerge from a tactile surfaces, rhythmically refracting the light to generate geometrical forms with great visual impact. Both structures are available in all colours
- 2 decors, “Jaquard” and “dec Cross”. The first is a contemporary reinterpretation of typical Baroque stylistic features. The satin metals and gilded relief grits add luxury to the decor and underline its antique character. The second, produced using a digital technique, is a modular pattern inspired by geometrical ornamental motifs, for use across the whole wall or to build up decorative panels. Both decors are available in a "cold" variant, for use with Grigio and Bianco, and a "warm" variant compatible with Avorio and Greige
- 1 “a spaccatella” mosaic made from tumbled chips of different sizes is available in all colour variants.
Ritual is particularly suitable for bathrooms, living rooms and public spaces including commercial premises and spa centres.