Indoor/outdoor porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles
A contemporary colour assortment alternates neutral shades with bright hues such as Marsala red, for applications on floors or walls to blend attractively into a variety of styles. Patina defies classification as a material, since it is a refined, original version of a ceramic surface with a waxed appearance which, depending on colour, may recall the iridescent glints of metal, worn resin or terracotta rubbed smooth by time. The graduated colours allow the various shades to be mixed, while large surfaces, water-jet decors and mosaics all extend the collection's potential and expressive scope in refined, sophisticated locations.
• Porcelain Stoneware
• 6 colours: Cera, Crema, Cognac, Asfalto, Petrolio and Marsala
• 4 rectified sizes: 75x150 cm, 75x75 cm, 60x60 cm and 30x60 cm
• Rectified size: 80x80 cm (20 mm) in all colour variants
• 2 surfaces: natural (available in all sizes) and smooth (available in the 75x75 cm size)
• Decors and mosaics:
- Water-jet decor: an “on demand” decor comprising two pieces in the 75x75 cm size; it is created by combining two colour variants (Crema+Petrolio, Crema+Cognac, Cognac+Marsala, Asfalto+Petrolio and Petrolio+Marsala) Each piece in the composition will have one "dominant" and one "recessive" colour, reversed on the other piece for a "positive-negative effect"
- 3 tiny chip mosaics 30x30 cm glossy-matt effect. One for combination with the Cera and Crema shades, one with Asfalto and Cognac, and the other with the Petrolio colour
- 4 large chip mosaics 37. 5x37. 5 cm with glossy-matt effect, produced in the Cognac, Asfalto, Petrolio and Marsala colour variants.
Patina is a stoneware ideal for floor and wall surfaces in indoor and outdoor spaces and light commercial locations In the new 80x80 size in extra-thick version (20 mm), Patina is also ideal for outdoor installation dry on gravel, grass and sand and for use on driveways.