Indoor/outdoor porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles
Realstone_Rain is inspired by an English Limestone, after which it is named. The original stone has minimal, uniform patterning and subtle shade variation in various tones of Greige, which gives it a rich diversity. Realstone_Rain comes in 3 natural colours with natural and soft surfaces, which can be mixed together in a new blending concept that highlights all the variability and strength of the patterning and shade variations; there are also a structured finish for outdoor use and an extra-thick (20 mm) version.
• Porcelain Stoneware
• 3 colours: Almond, Greige and Taupe
• 5 rectified sizes: 75x150 cm, 75x75 cm, 60x60 cm and 30x60 cm
• Rectified size 50x100 cm: in extra-thick version (20 mm) in all colour variants
• 3 surfaces: natural and soft available in all sizes and colour variants and a structured surface available in all colour variants but only on the 60x60 size
• Decors and mosaics:
- "Rombi" diamond mosaic 30x30 cm: for combination with Almond and Taupe colours
- Mosaic 30x30 cm in tiny chips available for all colour variants
- Mix mosaic 30x30 cm in tiny chips for combination with all colour variants since it includes inserts of every colour.
Realstone_Rain is a stoneware ideal for floor and wall surfaces in indoor and outdoor spaces with the facility to create unbroken visual continuity between indoors/outdoors, in public and commercial spaces such as stores, restaurants, bars and hotel foyers. In the variant 20 mm thick, Realstone_Rain is also ideal for dry installation on gravel, grass and sand and for use on driveways.