Porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles with terracotta effect
A unique and more modern interpretation of a terracotta surface, with natural colours and the typical sizes of traditional terracotta tiles, plus the hexagon shape, which is particularly appealing in the context of this traditionally inspired surface.
Cross-cultural references in which the terracotta material creates surfaces that are in perfect harmony with the contemporary spirit to create warm and welcoming spaces.
• Porcelain stoneware;
• 4 colours: Ocra, Rosa, Cotto scuro, Cotto rosso;
• 6 sizes with natural surfaces: 60x60 cm rectified, 30x30 cm, 15x30 cm,15x15 cm, and 21x18. 2 cm and 7x28 cm hexagon;
• 15x30 cm size with structured surface for outdoor applications;
• inserts and decorations:
- 60x60 cm rectified distressed décor available in two versions compatible exclusively with the Ocra colour;
- 21x18. 2 cm cement décor available in all colours;
- 30x30 cm and 15x30 cm "carpet" décor compatible only with Ocra and Cotto rosso;
- 7x7 cm "cabochon" décor compatible only with Ocra and Cotto rosso.
Epoca can be used to create floor and wall surfaces in residential surroundings or light commercial premises.
The structured version is suitable also for the creation of outdoor spaces.
Eco-sustainable product created with a closed-cycle production process.