GRETA FLOW By RGM
Freestanding motorized aluminium and PVC pergola
Aluminium, Aluminium and PVC
The GRETA’s linear design with the structure and versatility of the FLOW’s column!
The solidity of the bases meets the beauty of a curvy shape cover in a model that allows to reduce the faterai space required, but to assure stability and safety during heavy rain, due to the better water rain in the column and the innovative eave.
Also for this model, a combination of many modules is possible, coupling and placing them.
- Lateral space required reduced to 335 mm with bilateral inclination on both the protrusions, for a better water drain.
- Windbreaks curved by numeric control with a system of connection by hub to compensate automatically the difference of angle for each curve to reduce the required regolations during the assembly.
- Columns of 205 mm with full-height cover, removable for the inspection and of section with rainwater harvesting system increased up 200 mm.
- Eave of 205×155 mm with the chance to install perimetral LED.
- New guide profile made in aluminium 70×100 mm.
- New monoblocked cart with a pin made by stainless steel and tilting connector.
- Chance to install curtains or sliding doors with frame of 200 mm of deep.
- Finishing eave profiles made of aluminium with pop-out system applicable on request.
Standard colours: RAL 9010, Opaque white, Iron grey
- GRETA FLOW’s structure is realized with aluminium alloyed profiles UNI 6060, accessories made of aluminium and screw made of stainless steel.
- PVC Precontraint 622
- PVC Opatex Pro
- PVC Opatex Way
- Electronic single motor 65 / 85/ 100
- Remote control 1 channel
- Remote control multichannel
The freestanding pergolas produced by RGM Italia elegantly furnish the outdoor space of houses, accommodation facilities, and multifunctional spaces.
Solid structures but with essential lines, modular, customizable and equipped with the latest automatic systems to enjoy every space in maximum comfort.