GLASS WINDOW By RGM
With its system of 3 and 4 rails the GLASS WINDOWS are able to create closed spaces.
The GLASS WINDOWS can be installed on any RGM structure and they result particularly pleasant and not very encumber even if they are opened: all the panels, in fact, are concentrated on the lateral side.
RGM can realize combinations of 2 until 8 panels, in multiple of 2 or 3. Moreover, thanks to the additional rail, it is possible to increase the number of the doors.
With its system of 3 and 4 rails the GLASS WINDOWS are able to create closed spaces where the brightness is the protagonist and indoor and outdoor are perfectly matched.
The system of assembly has an easy and clean installation.
The panels have a maximum dimension of L 1200 x H 3000 mm, with a glass of 10 mm of thickness. The profiles in aluminium can be painted in a wide range of colours.
Standard colours: RAL 9010, Opaque white, Iron grey, Clear stainless
Maximum regulation of the panel: 4 mm.
- Tempered glass with polish, thickness 10 mm until H 300 cm
- Standard sliding closure with dragging handle
- Gaskets overlay doors, meeting doors and matching gaskets
- Dragging handle in stainless additional
- Lateral profile (necessary in case of closure with key)
- Lateral closure with internal handle
- Lateral closure with external key and internal handle
- Central closure with 2 internal handles and key
- Satinized tempered glass with polish
- Extra clear tempered glass with polish