SORAYA By RGM
Sliding glass facade with sun blind or mosquito net
Fabric, Glass, PVC
SORAYA represents an absolut innovation in this field introducing tor the first time on the market a modular patented system (patent n. 202018000003397) capable to accomodate in one box both a shading curtain or screen door and a sliding glass of 10 mm protecting from the sun and the wind.
The feasible measures are from 150 cm to 600 cm of width until the 300 cm of lenght, in function of the weight of the glass.
Standard colours: RAL 9010, RAL 1013, RAL 1013, Opaque white, Iron grey
- Remote control 1 channel
- Multichannel remote control
- Multichannel remote control with LED line
- Aluminum profile that is a box and support tor the superior guide of the sliding, with the possibility to do a double regulation both in the fixing to the wall, to adapt itself to whatever type of wall, and in the fixing of the sliding (to eliminate differences of angle).
- Total compatibility with RGM structures.
- Hidden terminal in the box with the internal ballast in iron.
- Mirada system tor the grip of the cloth, with resistance to wind assured by the extruded PVC on the entire lenght of the guide.
- The box could be inspected to asure flexibility during the assembly of the role.
- The superior profile has a hole tor the strip led that could be put between the cloth and the glass to enlight the front of the structure.
- Supporting roll to avoid, in larger spaces, unwanted flexions of the cloth roll.
- Lateral extremities in stainless steel and covers with reduced thickness to assure a clean design.
- Possibility to install the hidden system thanks to the removable superior profile.
Fabrics and / or PVC
- Darken PVC 622 block out
- Darken PVC Opatex Pro
- Darken PVC Opatex Way
- Screen polyestere
- Soltis darken 86
- Soltis darken 96
- Soltis darken 92
-PVC Precontraint 302
- Soltis darken W 96