Remote air condensers with axial fans for direct expansion units operating with R410A refrigerant gas.
• Heat exchanger: with high efficiency finned coil with copper pipes mechanically expanded on aluminium fins.
The cooling unit connection fittings require brazing. Design pressure 40 barg. Each heat exchanger is tested against leaks with dry air and supplied preloaded with nitrogen.
• Fans: of axial type with external rotor with fans equipped with innovative polymer blades and integrated thermal protection to provide protection against thermal overload. IP54 protection rating, in compliance with DIN 40050. The fan motors are also standard supplied with phase cutting speed control.
• Structure: pre-painted galvanised steel plate with epoxy finish (RAL 9002).
The coil structure is made of Aluminium alloy (AlMg3), for protection against vibration and thermal expansion.
The condensers are supplied with support bracket kit for vertical installation with horizontal air flow (CCAMY V) or horizontal with vertical air flow (CCAMY H).
The support brackets are made of galvanised steel
Electrical panel complete with:
- electrical wiring suited for 400V-3ph-50Hz power supply voltage;
- electrical supply junction box with disconnecting switch where the general power supply voltage of the remote condenser can be connected;
- self-extinguishing plastic casing (IP55) containing the fan rotation speed continuous control device, via a phase cut device,
- pressure probe,
- fan electrical wiring,
contact for external signal of fan thermal intervention, remote on/off contact.
• The CCAMY range remote condensers are available in 3 construction options that meet the different system requirements regarding ambient noise emission containment:
- Basic "B" version (except mod. 115)
- Version "S" Silenced
- Version “Q” Super-silenced