UTNR-HE Platinum 040÷400
Heat recovery unit
Fresh air terminal unit with enthalpy rotary heat recovery.
• Recovery unit: high yield rotary type made of aluminium with hygroscopic surface. Electric induction motor with belt and pulley transmission. Recovery unit-motor assembly easily removed from the side for periodic maintenance.
• Fans: fresh air inlet and forward blade double intake centrifugal expulsion type with a continuously adjustable directly coupled electric motor; optionally, EC Brushless technology high efficiency electric motors. Fan unit installed on anti-vibration mountings to prevent the transmission of vibration to the structure. The EC fans can be factory set for operation with constant flow (specification to be provided in order)
• Structure: frame made with extruded aluminium profile with preloaded nylon joints. Sandwich buffer panels, 23 mm thick, with galvanised sheet steel on the inside and pre-painted on the outside with thermal and acoustic insulation made of injected polyurethane, with a density of 45 kg/m3.
• Integrated free cooling or thawing by-pass system. Thanks to the presence of a motorised damper on the heat recovery side, a bypass system can be created to manage the freecooling or thawing depending on requirements or mm thermohygrometric conventions, with galvanised sheet steel on the inside and pre-painted on the outside with thermal-acoustic insulation made of injected polyurethane, with a density of 45 kg/m3 offering very high thermal and acoustic insulation.
• Filtering section: filtration sections made of compact cell filters with low pressure drop polypropylene media, removable from the side, with F7 efficiency class in fresh flow and M5 in expulsion flow.
• Factory-installed dirty filter differential pressure switches
• Terminal block: already part of the machine to facilitate the electrical connections, fan controls and rotary recovery.
• UTNR-HE/O PLATINUM - Recovery unit with rotary heat exchanger, installed horizontally and with standard multi-speed fans
• UTNRE-A/O PLATINUM - Recovery unit with rotary heat exchanger, installed horizontally and with Brushless EC fans that reduce the power consumption for ventilation at equal performance.
• 01 - Right-hand connections
• 02 - Left-hand connections
The selected orientation must be specified to process the job order.
• EXT- Outdoor installation