ROLF BENZ 629 | Fabric bench
Fabric bench with back
The Rolf Benz 629 bench seat and chair are the result of many years of design evolution. Inspired by mid-century design, their striking and warm design language is impressive. Their elegant, lightly-finished legs are striking and are available in two solid wood versions (oak or walnut) and in two painted metal versions (traffic black or umbra grey). The models can be personalised depending on the cover that is selected: in Uni or Mix & Match, with the backrest shell in leather and the seat in fabric. The seat bench and chair are both available in two seat heights (48 or 50 cm), the chair is optionally available with or without a swivel function and the seat bench is available in four sizes (180, 200, 220 or 240 cm).
• Metal inner frame
• Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness, covered in non-woven polyester
• Back surface made from polyurethane foam, covered in polyester fleece
• Four-legs wood in finishes:
• Solid oak, black pigmented, varnished
• Solid oak, natural varnish
• Solid American walnut, natural varnish
• Metal four-leg version available in:
• Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
• Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 9017 traffic black
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.