Modular acrylic glass door canopy
Steel, Acrylic Glass
Nostalgic design based on the precise relationship between the swirls and the harmonic flow of the sinous lines that found, in this application, a new opportunity to enhance the beauty of a style inspired by the historical references of simple and immortal decorations.
Cantilever canopy, with load of 200 kg/sqm (in test conditions, like ISTEDIL certified), available in
standard measures composed by:
- Structubrackets in shaped steel.
- Truss in shaped steel fixed to the ends of the structubrackets and equipped, in its inward, with specific
push-slab system in aluminium alloy 6060/T5 patent, with cover locking system, without rubber
interposition or fixing points to allow the free movement generated from thermal excursions.
- Wall side finish in aluminium alloy 6060/T5, to contain the cover slab, with rubber to avoid the water
infiltration between the wall and the canopy.
- Junction of the full in aluminium alloy 6060/T5, made to contain the cover slab.
- Lateroof gutter in aluminium alloy 6060/T5, made to contain the cover slab, equipped with drain
- Acrylic glass cover shock proof and U. V. ray resistant 4mm thickness, lodge inside the terminal profile
slots and in the roof gutter.
Product supplied in kit with screws in stainless steel AISI 304 and hidden from sight. Every parts are in metal and are treated with anti-corrosion process and paint with polyester powder in standard colour or on request.