EHS SPLIT - HYDRONIC MODULE
The EHS SPLIT allows, through a hydro kit, to produce domestic hot water, underfloor heating/cooling and to supply low-temperature radiators.
Underfloor heating, which is used by the system, is considered the optimal choice for the heating of rooms given the width of the radiant surface and the low temperature to be reached.
Various accessories can be connected to the hydronic module of the EHS SPLIT: room thermostat, solar panel pump, back-up boiler and 2-way / 3-way / mixing valve.
The outdoor units have a high reliability and low noise thanks to the inverter compressor.
• plate exchanger and integrated circulation pump
• N°2 integrated (deactivated) electrical resistors for water heating "Turbo" function
• Wire control included remotizable for complete hydronic management
• Water delivery temperature 5~55°C
• Power supply: single-phase 220 V - 50 Hz or three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz