The EHS SPLIT allows, through a hydro kit, to produce domestic hot water, underfloor heating/cooling and to supply low-temperature radiators.
Underfloor heating, which is used by the system, is considered the optimal choice for the heating of rooms given the width of the radiant surface and the low temperature to be reached.
Various accessories can be connected to the hydronic module of the EHS SPLIT: room thermostat, solar panel pump, back-up boiler and 2-way / 3-way / mixing valve.
The outdoor units have a high reliability and low noise thanks to the inverter compressor.
• Air-water heat pump
• Air-water side for heating /cooling floor or low temp radiators.
• Air-water side for domestic hot water production
• Double temperature management (DHW/heating)
• Possibility of Water Law.
• Maximum output 90% of potential even with an outdoor temperature of -10°C
• Operation up to an outdoor temperature of -25°C
• Outdoor unit with Rotary Inverter compressor.
• Connection to optional Wifi Kit or centralized control systems
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• Power supply: single-phase 220 V - 50 Hz or three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz