OBI | 3 seater sofa By Sancal
3 seater sofa
Inspired by the quilted kimono bows (obis in Japanese), this new design by Rafa García for Sancal is an extraordinarily comfortable mattress like sofa. The back height and curved arms beckon you sink into a soft, quilted seat. To make the design feel lighter, Rafa has created some unique feet, available in ash, or, to really give a sensation of antigravity, transparent acrylic.
Obi is as practical as it is comfortable.
- Totally removable covers:
- Back/arm element (“base”): available in fabric or leather.
- Quilted cushions: only available in fabric.
- Internal structure: F1 epoxy coated steel tubes fitted with NEA elastic webbing lined.
- Back and arm base: wooden structure covered with CM 25kg and CMHR 30kg foam, fibre and felt.
- Seat cushion: wooden structure covered with SD 40kg, CMHR 35kg and CM 25kg covered in a cotton cover quilted with Fiberdream (down-like fibre).
- Back cushions: CM 25kg foam covered in a cotton cover quilted with Fiberdream (down-like fibre).
- Arm cushions: cotton cover quilted with Fiberdream (down-like fibre).
- Quilting: H200g fibre.
- Feet: transparent acrylic or ash.
- Totally removable covers.
- The quilted version is only available in fabric.
- The remaining technical specifications are the same as those for the fabric version of the product.