REW | Small sofa
High-back fabric small sofa with socket
REW is an acronym for rest-eat-work. This creation by Rafa García is tremendously versatile, and can be used for a variety of diverse projects that require pieces for resting, eating or working. Rest. An entire family of chairs, sofas and modules, as light as they are comfortable, can be used with two different types of arm: one is high and thin like the back and the other is low and soft, like the base of the design. Eat. The “nutritious” part corresponds to an ample number of benches which can be used with a dining table. The benches can be used alone, or together with upholstered wall pieces. The benches are available in two depths. The shallow version is the archetypal dining bench, providing a firm, upright sitting position. Moreover, the finish of the arms in a corner permits compositions with angles to be made. The deep version is ideal to fill with scatter cushions and create an informal environment, perfect for long postprandial conversations. Rafa’s piece provides two back heights, denominated “L” and “XL”. The L-size back creates a light design, while the XL-size back provides some privacy. Work. The productivity at work is directly related to our concentration and feeling of wellbeing. These versions of the sofas, modules, and chairs enable a certain degree of privacy in an office setting, or the hall of a hotel. Rafa has also designed a couple of cushions to complete the programme. The feet are available in black epoxy coated steel and ash, which can be stained to any of the colours in our collection.
A optional USB-A + C and AC socket is available. Each reference on the price list indicates the options that are available. The plug for the kit is defined by the type of AC socket selected.
FABRIC AND LEATHER
- Removable back and cushion covers, except for the wall panel.
- Seat: black epoxy coated F1 steel covered in pressed wood covered in 35kg CMHR foam and fibre.
- High back and arms: pressed wood covered in 30kg CMHR foam with black epoxy coated F1 steel fittings.
- Low arm: solid wooden structure with a pressed wood board covered in 30kg CMHR foam and felt with black epoxy coated F1 steel fittings.
- Wall panel: Superpan covered in 30kg CMHR foam mounted on MDF wall fittings.
- Feet: black epoxy F1 steel covered in solid ash.
- Seat cushion: multi-density foam covered in H150g thermofused fibre and polyester netting.
- Back cushion: 25kg CM foam covered in H150g thermofused fibre and polyester netting.
- Scatter cushions: FiberDream with a cotton cover.
- Set of metallic plates to join two modules.
- Cable length: 2. 5m.
- Fitted with USB A + C 5A (fast charge capable) easy to fix with a hot swap kit, sold separately.
- Range of international sockets available.