COLLAR | Chair with casters
Swivel chair with 5-spoke base with armrests
Designed by Skrivo, the inspiration for the initial concept was stimulated by the way a collar folds. This creates a more comfortable chair as well as adding a distinct visual detail. Collar combines technology and handcraft. The injectionmoulded interior followed intense modelling. The upholstery is tailored just like a made-to-measure suit. Even the buttons and the piping are upholstered to match the seat cushion, underscoring the importance of every last detail. Now a new version of the product has been conceived by Sancal: the Collar Mao. The original design sports a wing collar, the new version reminds us of a mandarin collar: hence the Mao reference. This version is slightly lighter and thinner, making it ideal as a dining chair. The feet are available in wood or metal. The ash is available in any wood colour from our collection. The metal is available in textured epoxy: black, grey or brown.
Sancal presents a winning swivel and height-adjustable base that Rafa García has standardised for the best-known chairs from the catalogue.
The five-star base in F1 steel, can be personalised by lacquering it in any of the colours on the brand’s chart.
- Removable cushion cover with CMHR 40kg foam.
- Injection molded foam over a F1 steel structure.
- Wooden feet: solid ash.
- Metal tube feet: matte epoxy coated F1 steel.
- Base with wheels: F1 lacquered steel. Height adjusting gas piston. Silent D59mm wheels with dual, high resistance roller guides in nylon and steel.
- This product is not available in leather