MENÚ | Tufted small sofa
Tufted small sofa with socket
Menú joins the “smart working” era by adding a wide variety of USB ports (A or C) and international power sockets. In this way, Sancal responds to one of the main needs of professionals who spend much of their time away from their desk.
These new variants of some of the brand’s favorite products brings them up to speed with today’s office sector and its evolving culture of work.
The Menú bench offers a different, adaptable design, which can be integrated into any space.
To this end, the seating system is comprised of five benches, four modules and two corner units. The feet also fit any project with various finishes available for the plinth (stained or upholstered beech), metal legs (chromed or black lacquer) or wooden legs (stained or lacquered beech).
The back adds a touch of character with optional buttons.
- Wooden structure with a 10mm CMHR 30kg foam.
- Seat area fitted with chip board and S/D 40kg foam, covered in 150g fibre.
- Back area fitted with CMHR 35kg foam covered in 150g fibre.
- Upholstered base: chip board structure covered in CMHR 30kg foam and low density polyethylene feet.
- Stained base: wooden structure of DM veneered in beech and low density polyethylene feet.
- Wooden feet: beech and anti-scratch glide of low density polyethylene.
- Metal feet: 14mm F1 steel structure, chromed finished or black epoxy coating and anti-scratch glide of low density polyethylene.
- Cable length: 2. 5m.
- Fitted with USB A + C 5A (fast charge capable) easy to fix with a hot swap kit, sold separately.
- Range of international sockets available.
- Fire retardant black polycarbonate.
- Meets: BS5733-2010 and IEC60884-1.
- Certified by: UL962A/CSA22. 2
- CE mark: for GB and Europe sockets.
- GB socket is fused as per BS6396.