• standard module dimensions: 200 x 200 cm
• weight: 32 kg/m²
• available heights: 56 - 70 - 85 - 105 - 125 - 140 - 160 cm - 190 cm; adjustable height up to 30 cm to compensate for uneven ground
• the stage can be increased or decreased in size by adding or removing modules; modules can be joined together to create catwalks.
LOAD-BEARING STEEL STRUCTURE MADE OF
• square tube legs suitable for earthing connection
• main and secondary longitudinal beams with upper rectangular tube
• intermediate and horizontal wind bracing
• guardrails (height: 100 cm): upright - handrail - mid-rail - toeboard
• interlocking bayonet system for assembling of all components
• detachable access stairs that can be placed anywhere along the stage perimeter (quick lock) and 5-bar, non-slip, aluminium walking surface.
• electro-galvanization (colour: silver) in compliance with ISO 2081
• hot-dip galvanization in compliance with ISO 1461.
STANDARD WALKING SURFACES
Self-locking, three-layered solid wooden panels, dimensions 50 x 200 cm, thickness 2.7 cm, with a galvanized steel side profile frame to reach a load capacity of 600 kg/m² and to prevent any chipping while assembling and handling. Panels can be made fireproof on both faces using a certified paint.
Other walking surfaces are available.
Selvoline® stages are designed and manufactured in compliance with the Italian Ministerial Decree of 17 January 2018 (NTC 2018), EN 13814, EN 1090-1 and UNI 11580.
• drawing of the whole structure
• fireproof certificate for walking surfaces
• technical report signed by a qualified technician and a test of working load value of 600 kg/m² for safety reasons and resistance to the horizontal load of 300 kg/m on guardrails
• declaration of conformity, declaration of performance (DoP) and CE label
• use and maintenance manual with assembly steps and spare parts manual, which contains the details of the inspections required and any change/extension of the structure over time.