Aluminium heavy duty ladder
Two-section push-up and A frame aluminium ladder, suitable also for use on stairs, for comfortable climbing
It is equipped with adjustable base stabiliser and sliding wheels when used as lean-to-wall ladder.
The De Luxe range of Heavy Duty ladders is made of a high quality ribbed extruded aluminium, manufactured with an advanced automatic flanging method (the rungs are fixed to the ladder profiles with a “sandwich” system) giving great strength and long-lasting performance. It conforms to European standard EN131.
Patented adjustable base stabiliser standard on Luxe 2
Constructed in strong but lightweight aluminium, this is a new system which allows adjustment on uneven ground by counter-balancing the effects of uneven surfaces ensuring easy safe operation and usage of the ladder. This is facilitated by the use of 2 strong extractable pins which allow the user to level the ladder. When the ladder is extended in a narrow operating area, the ladder can be used without the sta¬biliser. The reinforced feet lift the base stabiliser to 45 mm so the ladder can be used even where there are stones or other small obstacles.
Flanged, ribbed and ergonomic rungs.
Three-phase flanging (rungs are fixed with a “sandwich” system) for a
long lasting: 1 and 2. Frame inner side swelling, frame outer side flanging
and 3 swelling inside the frame. Safe and easy use is therefore ensured
by a flat stable rung for the user granting greater ease and productivity.
There is no cutting into the foot as in traditional square rungs which form
a diamond shape causing uncomfortable use.
• Rung distance 28 cm
• Capacity 150 kg
• No. of rungs: 6+7 to 13+14
• Base section width cm 48,5
• Final section width cm 42,3
• Stepladder height: from m 2,10 to m 4,10
• Extended height: from m 3,45 to m 7,65
• Flat rungs under shoes
• Sliding wheels
• Adjustable base stabiliser
• Aluminium opening system
• Bar preventing uncontrolled closure and opening of the ladder
• Anti-skid rubber feet
• Extension blocking device to prevent ladder moving when the safety limit is reached
• Device to stop upward shifting
• Label and instructions for assembly and use
• Thermo-shrinkable plastic package with showcard