Aluminium heavy duty ladder
Compact telescopic multiposition ladder according to EN131/6
Multiposition transformable telescopic ladder that can be used as an A frame ladder, on stairways or lean to the wall.
Ultra-compact 6061 anodized aluminum telescopes. Designed for professional use and for DIY.
Do not dirty your hands thanks to anodizing which gives great fluidity in the closure and in the telescopic opening.
It can be stored anywhere and is ideal for installers, artisans, technicians, drivers, plumbers, electricians, etc.
• Anti-slip rung width 40 cm
• Distance between rungs 28,5 cm
• Non-skid PVC feet
• PVC handle for easy-carry
• Safety closure transport strap
• Automatic closing with a single button
• Plastic bag packing + Styrofoam + carton box
• Automatic closing with just one pressure
• CLOSED: STEPX500 cm 97 - STEPX380 cm 91
• LEAN TO WALL: STEPX500 cm 500 - STEPX380 cm 380
• MAX WORKING HEIGHT (LEAN TO WALL): STEPX500 cm 600 - STEPX380 cm 480
(considering putting your feet 1 meter under the last rung to have adequate protection)
• MAX HEIGHT (A FRAME LADDER=: STEPX500 cm 242 - STEPX380 cm 186
• N. STEPS : STEPX500 8+8 - STEPX380 6+6
• BASE WIDTH: cm 87
• FOLDED THIKNESS: cm 70
• WEIGHT: STEPX500 Kg 19 - STEPX380 Kg 17
AUTOMATIC CLOSING SYSTEM
Press the buttons on the first step and the ladder closes completely
SAFETY SYSTEM FOR FINGERS ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS EN131 / 6
The lowering clutch prevents the fingers from being crushed
VISUAL CONTROL SYSTEM OF THE BLOCK OF THE STEPS
Through automatic green / red windows (green = free ascent - red = forbidden to climb)
OPENING HINGES automatic steel
EUROPEAN STANDARD 131/6
It is the European standard specific for extra-compact telescopic ladders.
New tests on the endurance of safety devices (hooks),
for the operator’s safety during closure, on vertical capacity, on rungs and on rubber feet.
It is very difficult to pass these tests and is possible only with a top quality product.