TenCate Rock® PEC is a geocomposite consisting of continuous filament non woven, reinforced by high tenacity polyester yarns. TenCate Rock® PEC is available in a wide range of tensile strengths, uniaxial and biaxial. Special types can be manufactured on request.
THE BENEFITS OF TENCATE ROCK® PEC AT A GLANCE:
- Low creep permits economy in design
- Surface structure and flexibility ensure excellent soil-geotextile interaction
- In-plane permeability reduces excess pore-water pressure
- Filter-stable separation of soil layers
- Easy installation in one operation