TenCate Polyfelt® Megadrain drainage composites are monofilament geomats from polypropylene, with a filter nonwoven (TenCate Polyfelt® TS) on one or on both sides. The extremely high voids content of TenCate Polyfelt® Megadrain ensures a high water-flow capacity, especially at low overburden pressures.
THE BENEFITS OF TENCATE POLYFELT® MEGADRAIN AT A GLANCE:
- Reduced excavation and construction costs.
- The high in-plane flow rate of Megadrain corresponds to 20-30 cm of drainage gravel.
- One roll of Megadrain weights just 24-35 kg, replacing 15-25 tons of gravel.
- TenCate Polyfelt® Megadrain can be installed easily.
- The controlled product quality of Megadrain guarantees constant filtration and drainage performance.
- The use of TenCate Polyfelt® TS as filter guarantees optimum soil retention capability and water permeability.
- TenCate Polyfelt® Megadrain is chemically and biologically resistant and absolutely environmentally friendly.