TenCate Polyfelt® Polymat erosion control mats (ECM) are monofilament geomats made from polypropylene, with or without geogrid reinforcement. Their structure, with its extremely high voids content, reinforces the upper 1 to 2 cm of the soil, thereby preventing surface erosion on slopes and offering permanent support to topsoil and vegetation.
THE BENEFITS OF TENCATE POLYFELT® POLYMAT AT A GLANCE:
- TenCate Polyfelt® Polymat protects all kinds of slopes against erosion control on a long-term basis
- Allows quick vegetation of steep slopes
- Effective erosion control from the very first stage
- Protects green surfaces from erosion by precipitation and floods
- Quick and easy installation, absolutely environmentally friendly