TenCate Polyfelt® TS geotextiles are mechanically bonded continuous-filament nonwovens manufactured from UV-stabilized polypropylene. The mechanical properties of TenCate Polyfelt® TS guarantee excellent resistance to installation damage, excellent hydraulic properties and outstanding long-term performance.
THE BENEFITS OF TENCATE POLYFELT® TS AT A GLANCE:
- TenCate Polyfelt® TS is the ideal separation and filter geotextile for civil engineering:
- Stabilizes base courses over low bearing capacity subgrades
- Provides excellent tensile strength and elongation properties
- Maintains the function of drainage systems
- Offers high permeability to water and retains finest soil particles
- Provides high long-term resistance and robustness