Cement adhesive for flooring
Improved cementitious tile adhesive for medium/small sized porcelain and glazed tiles.
Flexible | For heating floors
Tile 250 is a cementitious tile adhesive, based on high resistance cements, selected aggregates, synthetic resins and specific additives.
After mixing with water, you have an adhesive which is easy to use, with excellent thixotropy, medium flexibility and high adhesiveness, for all types of cement substrates. When applied on walls, it does not run and prevents wall tiles from slipping. Thanks to its long open time, laying tiles is easy even in warm, windy climates. It resists freezing/thawing cycles.
Tile 250 is classified as a cementitious tile adhesive of class C2 TE according to EN 12004.
• Long open time
• High adhesiveness
• Suitable for porcelain or glazed stoneware tiles of medium size
• Gluing ceramic wall and floor tiles indoors and outdoors.
• Gluing of ceramic tiles on stable substrates of limited size.
TYPES OF SUBSTRATE
• Cured cement screeds
• Concrete walls
• Cement or cement-lime plasters
• Indoor walls made from cellular concrete blocks
• For heating floors
• Surfaces, plasters and panels based on gypsum, if previously treated with Piastrellite Primer
• Medium-sized substrates waterproofed with flexibilized cement systems such as Antol Flex 1K and Antol Flexistar
TYPES OF TILES
• Single-fired, double-fired, clinker
• Porcelain and glazed stoneware tiles of small and medium size
Consumption may vary from 2 to 5 kg/m2 and depends on the type of tile, the characteristics of the substrate and the laying method used.