Cement adhesive for flooring
Imporoved cementitious tile adhesive for medium size porcelain and glazed tiles.
Flexible | For heating floors
Tile 350 is a cementitious tile adhesive, available in white and grey, consisting of a mixture of high-resistance cements, selected aggregates and a high percentage of synthetic resins and special additives. Specially formulated for gluing glazed and porcelain stoneware tiles of all sizes.
After mixing with water, you have an adhesive which is easy to use, highly thixotropic, very flexible and highly adhesive for all types of surface including old floors and ceramic tiled surfaces. When applied on walls, it does not run and prevents wall tiles from slipping. Thanks to its long open time, laying tiles is easy even in warm, windy climates. The hardened adhesive is deformable and will absorb movements of the substrate. It is suitable therefore for gluing flooring subject to high mechanical stress. It resists freezing/thawing cycles.
Tile 350 is classified as a cementitious adhesive of class C2 TE in the standard EN 12004.
• Ideal for medium- and large-size tiles
• Long open time
• Suitable for laying over old tiles
• Suitable for mosaic tiles when mixed with one part Antol Flex
TYPES OF SUBSTRATE
• Cured cement screeds
• Concrete walls
• Cement or cement-lime plasters
• Indoor walls made from cellular concrete blocks
• Substrates, plasters and panels on gypsum base if pre-treated with Piastrellite Primer
• OSB panels or other kind of panels and/or substrate with difficult adhesion, if pre-treated with Multigrip
• Medium-sized substrates waterproofed with flexibilized cement systems such as Antol Flex 1K and Antol Flex 2K
• Heated floors
TYPES OF SUBSTRATE
• Single-fired, double-fired and clinker
• Porcelain and glazed stoneware
• Vitreous ceramic mosaic when mixed with Antol Flex
• Natural stone, resin and composite tiles provided that these are not sensitive to water or subject to staining or deformation
Consumption of Tile 350 may vary from 2 to 5 kg/m2 and depends on the type of tile, the characteristics of the substrate and the laying method used.