TILE GROUT 2-15 MM
Cement based powder grout, single component, flexible and waterproof, classified as CG2 WA in compliance with EN 13888, for filling joints 2 to 15 mm wide.
• Single component
• High resistance to abrasion
• Ideal for bathrooms and swimming pools
• Wide range of colours
Tile Grout 2-15 mm is a grout powder available in a wide range of colours, based on special, normal setting and hardening cements for dark colours and on quick setting and hardening cements for light colours, pure spheroidal quartz aggregates, synthetic resins, selected pigments and specific polymers and additives. After mixing with water, you have a fine grout which is easy to use and which, if applied correctly, provides smooth and compact, flexible, impervious and water-resistant joints with excellent abrasion resistance. It resists freezing/thawing cycles.
TYPES OF TILES
• Porcelain and glazed stoneware
• Vitreous ceramic mosaic
• Natural, artificial and composite stone
• Flexible grouting of joints 2 to 15 mm wide, indoors and outdoors, on walls and floors covered with ceramic tiles.
• Swimming pools, tanks, terraces and any place that is subject to the frequent and/or continuous presence of water.
• Heavy duty pavings or flooring requiring high abrasion resistance.
Do not use it in areas that require chemical resistance to acids: for example, dairies, butcheries, chemical factories, tanneries, and paper mills. Expansion joints should be sealed with a silicone sealant in the Torggler Sitol Silicon range.
In any case, for correct use of the material it is essential to follow the instructions on the technical data sheet carefully.