REGISTA | Chair with armrests By TRIBÙ
Folding garden chair with armrests
Regista is a sophisticated reinvention of a design icon. The classic director’s chair has been given a leading role in Italian designer Monica Armani’s refined interpretation. This perfectly balanced chair combines high-tech materials and meticulous attention to detail. The lattice back has the natural look and tactile appeal of rope. It is handwoven using an innovative weather-resistant fibre, also used to cover the armrests. The slim, elegant profile of the Regista chair is made possible by the use of powdercoated stainless steel. It allows the arms and backrest to be thin yet very strong. The slender legs are finished in durable powdercoated aluminium. A locking sytem keeps the chair closed when folded and can be simply unlocked.
- Frame: powdercoated aluminium and stainless steel
- Backrest & armrests : Tricord
- Seat : 47% Sunbrella Acrylic, 50% Recycled Sunbrella Acrylic, 3% PE
- white frame + seat in Ashe + linen weave
- wengé frame + seat in Granite + wengé weave