TRI-MF20/40 By Trienergia
Accessory for solar heating system
Compact and ready to install module for instantaneous production of domestic hot water for family use, particularly suitable for application on inertial accumulators (puffers) in combination with thermal circuits traditional, wood, pellet, biomass .. where the stratification phenomenon is not fundamentally required.
Hot water is produced when needed in a hygienic and fast way by means of a high efficiency plate heat exchanger,
in AISI 316 steel, brazed; the exchanger allows the transmission of large powers with reduced thermal head and low primary return temperature.
The temperature can be set as desired in the range from 45 to 70 ° C.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
– Instant production of DHW
– No anti-legionella treatment is needed
– Exchanger outside the storage tank
– The exchanger can be easily removed for any maintenance and / or cleaning
– Shut-off cocks for easy maintenance of the plate heat exchanger
– Easy to install
– Compact dimensions
– Factory tested
– Very low pressure drops. The circulator is activated with flow rates lower than 1 l / min thanks to the intervention of a differential pressure switch
– No electrical connections are required: the device is pre-wired and tested at the factory
– Simple adjustment of the required temperature, through the graduated knob of the thermostatic mixer
– PPE shell for thermal insulation (dimensions 398x500x207mm)
– Can be fixed to the wall or to the puffer thanks to the special rear metal plate
– 3/4 “male” union end
For power up to 35kW (with Δt 20k) and capacity
maximum of 1500 l / h.
Kvs value: 6
Indicative data calculated with a 6 m head circulator.