Circular column formwork
Quick, simple, heavy-duty.
The CLR column formwork is composed of semi-circular metal panels that form the circular mould when joined with a simple bolted joint.
- Permissible concrete pressure: 80 kN/m2
- Panels of 3 different heights:
H = 0. 5 m
H = 1 m
H = 2 m
- Wide range of diameters: 0. 3 m to 1 m every 5 cm. In addition, there is a version of Ø 1. 20 m
- Lifting points and stabilisation built-in in the panel
- Excellent concrete finishing
- Simple jointing of panels with bolts (consisting of bolt and captive wedge)