Heavy duty shoring tower
Stronger, hogher, sturdier.
Mainly used in the civil engineering industry, the T-500 shoring tower is designed to bear heavy loads. It is mainly intended for the construction of bridges or viaducts of great height by means of the gantry shoring system construction method. It is also ideal for the construction of low bridges, where the filled falsework method cannot be used due to ground conditions.
MT bracket provides optimal performance for heavy loads at significant heights with many spans between supports.
Uses the same stripping elements formwork items that are used at the top of the heavy duty shoring towers
Tower configuration modulation plan view: 2 x 2 m and 2 x 3 m.
Heavy duty shoring towers T-500
- For its high load capacity it only requires a minimum number of supports
- Quick and safe on-site erection
- Can be completely dismantled. Easy storage and transport due to small volume of parts
- Stripping with shoes and head posts
- Modular system can be adapted to different heights
- Erection as independent or chain-linked towers
- Use with wind bracing system optimises the solution as it minimises material quantities
- Safe system: platforms for the reception of modules, protective handrails and accesses between - them
- Does not require construction of windows in piers
- Uses the same stripping elements formwork items that are used at the top of the heavy duty shoring towers