2 layers parquet
Solid Wood, Birch
TREND LINE is a multi-layer parquet elements; primarily made of two layers glued together (PVAC glue)
- top layer - made of solid wood lamellas
- bottom layer – made of birch plywood
- total thickness: 12mm; 14 mm
- top layer thickness: 4 mm (3,8 – 4,0 mm)
- bottom layer thickness: 8 mm in 12 mm total product thickness; 10 mm
- width: 120 mm, 140 mm, 160 mm, 180 mm;
length: 700 - 2200 mm
Wood is a natural material differing in texture, grain and colour - so each and every piece is different. It is, therefore impossible to find two identical pieces. Due to this, no purchased product can have exactly the same appearance as the samples eventually seen while purchasing the product. Wood also experiences subtle colour changes as it ages. This is a natural process and cannot be prevented.
It is a unique material which reacts to environment changes of temperature and air moisture content. These changes reflect in warping and swelling of wood. All wooden products should therefore be kept in a dry place at app. 18-22 ˚C temperature and 45 – 60% air moisture content.