Gas wall-mounted condensation boiler
Vitodens 100-W - Efficient, compact, quiet and affordable, the Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler is the most popular solution for smaller and well insulated homes. Featuring innovative technology and services combined with reliability and longevity and comes ready for smart technology, helping you to optimise your heating and save on energy costs.
- Compact design and low weight
- Quiet operation thanks to low fan speed
- Available in outputs from 4. 7 to 35 kW
- High quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- High efficiency - SEDBUK 2009 seasonal efficiency: 89. 5%
- Class A rated for energy efficiency
- Low CO2 emissions for reduced environmental impact
- User friendly Backlit LCD Touch screen for easy operation
- Optional room thermostats available
- Up to 10 year extended warranty available
With its compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation, the attractively priced Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler will integrate effortlessly into any living space.
A high output ratio makes it a particularly suitable boiler option for use in small apartments and well insulated buildings.
Reliable and durable - Made in Germany
As a major manufacturer, with many years of experience in the manufacture of wall mounted boilers we know what matters. Even when attractively priced, our standards of product quality and performance are consistently implemented. Therefore Viessmann wall hung boilers are not only renowned for innovative technology and services, but particularly for reliability and longevity.
Multiple use of a chimney
The Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler also makes for an ideal replacement for older boiler systems in property modernisation and renovation projects. Using a Viessmann combined flue system (CFS) means numerous boiler flues can be routed up the riser to one roof termination point. The Vitodens 100-W boilers have combined PRV and condensate connections that can also be routed in to the CFS, and one single drain at the base of the system is all that is needed to remove the condensate, without unsightly pipes protruding through the external walls.