TOP 2003 FORTIA 5 By VIGHI
Security door with anti-burglary system
TOP 2003 FORTIA 5 is a security door with the highest anti-burglary classification, class 5.
TOP ON CLASS 5: THE SECURITY HAS REACHED THE PEACK
Those who know and appreciate the quality of this products range won’t be surprised by the security performances reached by the new model TOP 2003 FORTIA 5.
Vighi, through a constant research, the use of quality materials and exclusive production systems, has been successful in obtaining the highest anti-burglary test, the Class 5.
TOP 2003 FORTIA 5 finds its ideal location in places with the highest security requirements, such as banks, jewelry stores, military facilities, embassies and private settings for the protection of dear ones and high-value assets.
- external sheet 10/10 bent on all 4 sides + BLINDO composite system
- internal sheet 8/10 bent on 2 sides
- reinforcing omega n. 4
- insulation materials included
- locking system Vighi with antiburglary european cylinder, operating in continuous motion
- Temporary cylinder with1 key; key to key cylinder to set up in the lowest lock, the main (service), complete with 4 blue keys with protected profile, sealed in a dedicated box together with all cylinders and other keys; key to key high security cylinder with priority function, complete of 4 keys with protected profile, sealed in a dedicated box (3 black keys with plastic grip + 1 with radica look grip with courtesy light). CODE CARD-ownership one that guarantees against unauthorized duplication of keys.
- movable deadbolts n. 11 (n. 8 + n. 3 hinges side)
- “sicurblock” safety catch excluded
- lock protection 50/10 plate
- hinges n. 3 - adjustable horizontally, vertically and in depth
- hinge-bolts n. 2
- perimetric rubber seal on the frame and on the leaf
- “securlock” double anti-drill and anti-wrench hardened steel defender for cylinders protection
- spyhole excluded
- mobile drop sill with acoustic insulation seal
- “no air” system against air passage
TOP range - four models single or double leaf - includes doors with mechanical locking system controlled by euro-profile cylinder keys.
This locking system is an exclusive Vighi Security Doors project. The deadbolts are self-locking and they are independent from one another, so if they are forced, they will not snap all together. In this way an attack on the lock will not pose a risk.
The twin versions are equipped with two locks - one controls the movement of the deadbolts placed along the door leaf, the other blocks the opening mechanism.
Each component of the TOP range doors is designed to make the door secure and proof. The lock is absolutely a point of strength. The cylinder has a continuous motion until it stops. The deadbolts do not come out from the lock, but they are distributed along the bar of the leaf and are self-locking. Besides the defender (cylinder protector) has a particular shape that does not allow rotation when burglary is attempted.