GRAND REPOS By Vitra
Wing swivel recliner armchair
A synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery of the Grand Repos wing chair ensures continual back support at every angle of inclination and can be locked in position. This relaxing feature is enhanced by attractive, rounded contours for utmost comfort. Also available in a slightly higher version, Grand Repos is a perfect choice for upscale lounges and lobbies.
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.
- Panchina (both sizes): plywood board, polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Legs: die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Ottoman: plastic panel, polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Four-star base: die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides: fitted with plastic glides for soft floors or felt glides for hard floors; Panchinas are only available with plastic glides.
Jointly developed by Vitra and Antonio Citterio, the lounge chairs Repos and Grand Repos introduce a new level of comfort and flexibility to the home environment: with their generous padding, inviting armrests and high backrest, these elegant swivel-based lounge chairs impart an image of supreme comfort.
Thanks to the synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery, sitters can move from an upright posture to a reclined angle for resting and lock the backrest in any position. The resistance of the backrest can be manually adjusted to the user‘s weight. This ensures great comfort and optimal spinal support across the entire range of movement.
Repos, Grand Repos and Ottoman are available in two different seat heights.