Sectional garage door
Sectional doors UniPro is the most comfortable and convenient solution for your garage.
Our doors are warm doors with the coefficient U similar to the one of the multi-chamber windows used for energy saving construction. Panels filled with polyurethane foam produced at our own factory and systems of seals contribute to this low coefficient.
- the door curtain made of 40 mm steel sheet panels filled with Freon-free polyurethane foam
- the structure made of galvanized steel elements
- the door leaf moves in vertical guides and suspended under ceiling horizontal guides
- the door is insulated on all four sides
- the bottom panel features weatherstrip seal
- the seal between the top panel and lintel could be lintel-mounted or top-panel-mounted
- panels are shaped to protect against finger trapping, and sealed at panel joints
- manual and power-operated versions available
FUNCTIONALITY AND SAFETY
Specially profiled panels (outside and inside) prevent finger trapping at panels joints, hinges and wicket door.
Cable break safety device protects the door leaf from dropping in the case of suspension cables being damaged.
Integrated protection ensures maximum safety against torsion spring break.
Robust construction and our unique sheet forming process is the basis for a well-made sectional door.
Overload protection when the door leaf encounters an obstacle, a switch installed in the drive stops the door leaf and then reverse it upwards.
Photocells ensure the door is stopped and reverse to its open position if any obstacle appears in the way. (optional)