1/4-INCH TORQUE WRENCH
With switchover square drive
- Accuracy of ± 3% to the set value, to ISO 6789:2003
- Simple and precise setting by turning the handle
- With fine-toothed ratchet head (72 teeth) for working in the tightest places
- Scaling in Nm and also in pound force per square foot
- Acoustic and tangible torque triggering prevents over-tightening of bolts
- After use, relax spring and set to lowest value
- With calibration certificate
- After use, relax spring and set to lowest value.
- Torque wrenches are precision tools that must be checked at regular intervals with suitable measuring equipment and adjusted if necessary. We recommend annual calibration by our Master Service.