Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI
Ventana en aluminio y vidrio
en aluminio y vidrio
The Panorama Design Schüco AWS 75 PD. SI window system offers extremely narrow face widths for aluminium opening units as a traditional punched opening, ribbon window and in Schüco façade systems.
Alongside energy efficiency, the seamless integration of form and function is nowadays a fundamental requirement when creating modern building envelopes. With the new Schüco AWS 75 PD. SI window, Schüco now offers an opening unit with minimal internal and external face widths that perfectly meets all of these architectural requirements. It is based on system features which are perfectly tailored to one another: a flush-fitted framed look and minimised gasket sight lines, maximum transparency due the most slimline external and internal face widths, as well as harmonised face widths in fixed fields and opening units for a uniform look. With innovative and efficient glass bonding, the Panorama Design window system ensures a minimum vent face width of 45 mm across the entire window format up to vent heights of 2. 5 m. Concealed drainage and a clean language of design thanks to narrow profile radii complete the pioneering Schüco AWS 75 PD. SI window system. A perfectly coordinated architectural solution is offered, for example, by integrating the new, high insulation opening unit into the Schüco Façade FWS 35 PD and combining it with the narrow, opaque Schüco AWS 75 PD VV. SI ventilation vent.
• Panorama Design: maximum transparency due to minimum profile face width
• Stylish profile geometry: inner flush finish thanks to all-round shadow gap
• Panorama Design language of form: handle connection without rosettes with Schüco design handle
• Can be used as punched opening, ribbon window and façade insert unit in Schüco mullion/transom façades
• Wide range of attachments to building structure: best possible planning options including concealed drainage
• Burglar resistance up to class RC 2 in accordance with DIN EN 1627 • Versatile range of applications, e. g. corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions
• Maximum planning flexibility through accommodation of glass thicknesses between 26 mm and 50 mm, e. g. for sound reduction Rw = 49 dB