ROBIN By iGuzzini
Luminária en carril LED de alumínio fundido
de alumínio fundido
Robin is a track lighting system with projectors available in 3 sizes:
- Miniaturized adjustable floodlight complete with adapter for installation on 48V low voltage track.
- Made of die-cast aluminium with a passive dissipation system.
- The thermoplastic adapter includes the DC/DC driver circuit with a dimmable DALI power line function. The built-in "power line" technology allows independent dimming and switching on for each floodlight mounted on the track.
- The floodlight ball joints allow 360° rotation and 160° tilt with the possibility of installing the floodlight on a 48V track in the "up" (with Superrail) and down" positions alike.
- The optical unit in the rear position ensures high visual comfort.
- High definition lens in thermoplastic material with the possibility of using additional accessories to assure other lighting effects.
- The ø 62 versions also use Opti Beam Reflectors.
- Fast electrical and mechanical connection system for the adapter on the track without the need for tools.
Design is good when it manages to overcome the physical dimension to take on an evocative value. Robin, by architect and designer Matteo Thun, takes its inspiration from the image of birds sitting on the wires of light that invite us to look up at the sky while they scrutinise our world from above. Similarly, the small yet powerful Robin spotlights, from the top of a truly slim track, provide downwards light by rotating the optical compartment by up to 160°, as well as rotating 360° on the horizontal plane.
The appeal and uniqueness of this spotlight is further enhanced by a final customisable accessory. Designed to accompany light beyond the track, it is inspired by the reticular structures spanning the dome designed by Nervi: the interwoven ribs are a perspective reference for measuring space and filtering light. Highly innovative technology made it possible to reproduce exactly the subtle and elegant texture of the accessory, thereby becoming a distinctive and identifying element. Ideal in museum, hospitality & living and retail settings.