URANUS+ By Infralia
Horizontal hanging and wall mounting outdoor/indoor Heater Uranus
The Infrared outdoor/indoor Heater Uranus is suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and any Open Indoor Areas.
Easy Control & Friendly EVER
- Built-in Bracket is good for hanging and mounting.
- Low temp (< 90 C) Shell allows to be installed closer to wall or ceiling than others, saving space and making good look.
- With 1M effective length of its heating tube, the heater covers more area and space than any other single unit ever does.
- Extruded housing long lasting anywhere.
- Custom finish is possible in higher quantities.
- Plug into mains socket, no need for qualified electrician to connect tomains supplyand full function remote controller for easy operation.
- 4-hourTimer allows precise control of heating period.
- Each function indicated by large pilot lamp with different colours for easy recognition.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off in the unlikely event of over – heating.
- Built-in Thermal fuse for ultimate safety.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Resistant to Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any part? of the heater.
- Stand for commercial applications..
- Snap-in heating tube structure (PATENTED) makes easy tube replacement. No qualified electrician required, guaranteeing a life time of trouble – free use..
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
- Heats only solid objects like people, walls floors etc. Wind cannot blow heat away.
- LOW GLARE TUBE is available: 1st carbon fibre low glare heating tube in the world satisfies you with a warm ambient glow yet provides the gentle healthy unlike the burning heat emitted from common short wave tubes or halogen heaters.
- Especially good for Gallery, Club, Stable for Equestrian and areas unsuitable for bright light.
130 degree heating angle and strong low glare carbon tube allows for effective heating at a mounting height of 3.5M – 4M.
- greater footprint than competing products.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heater after 4 minutes when there is no movement detected beneath the heater.