ALCOVE PLUME THREE-SEATER
Alcove Plume Contract dispenses with visible legs and an external tubular steel frame, which emphasises its reductive design and almost makes it appear like a minimalist sculpture. With their cubic shapes, both sofas serve as architectural elements that can be used to structure interior spaces. In contrast to their emphatically linear contours, they offer the soft comfort of a lounge sofa and bring a sense of familiarity and cosiness to offices and public spaces.
- Structural frame: powder-coated steel, no external tubular frame.
- Back and side panels: integrated MDF panels for structural support; panel elements connected by zip fasteners.
- Seat cushion: multilayer PU foam upholstery with Bonnell spring core. The seat cushions can be individually detached and the fabric seat covers are removable. Seat height 410 mm (measured according to EN 1335-1 = 310 mm).
- Back cushions: filled with PU foam and PE fleece.
- Legs: tubular steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth).